Different by design.
Completed in 1969, Bushnell Tower was designed by the world-famous architect I. M. Pei. Designated a landmark structure in 2005 by the Connecticut Historic Preservation Council, the Tower is the centerpiece of Hartford's downtown renewal effort.
Each floor of Bushnell Tower presents panoramic views of Hartford, the Connecticut River and beyond. Three high-speed elevators in the lobby allow convenient access from the ground and parking levels. A 24-hour doorman, state-of-the-art security service, and an underground parking garage support the city’s best residential experience.
Bushnell Tower residents also enjoy the following amenities:
- Great room layouts
- Floors designed for privacy
- Some residences have balconies
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Visitor parking
- Professional on-site maintenance
- Newly redecorated hallways and elevators
- Laundry facilities and dry cleaning service
- Package room
- Newspaper delivery